7.20.2013

Exterior Color Explosion


So in thinking more about the exterior...we want to update:

-exterior lights
-paint
-stonework
-angonizing shrubs
-restain the mailbox post
-limb up the trees

wow.  look at that progress!

Let's talk paint colors.

This is the house now.


Ick.  The beige tan thing just doesn't work for me.  Every house I have ever owned...sandy pink.

Option One:  Grey/Black


I like this grey with the slight blue undertones.  HOWEVER, our next door neighbor is also grey.  And through the wonders of the HOA, I'm not sure this is going to be an option.

Option Two: Wet Sand/Black


There is a slight purple/blue tone to this one.  I like it.  Not completely convinced that this is the right trim color to go with it.  But it works for the time being.

So, thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Love BOTH! I suggest you sneak over to your neighbours late at night and paint their house as in Option B: Wet Sand/Black. Then you can paint your house as per Option A and everyone is happy (welll maybe not the neighbours but whatever). :))

    ReplyDelete